Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!





















Greetings! So sorry it has been so very long-I hope all of you are well and enjoying the gorgeous weather! Phyllis and I have been stitching our fingers off on the Blackbird Rewards of Merit designs-she of course is getting many more stitched than I-but she is trying the Spring Tulips on 40 count-we are doing ours on 40 Tundra-and we changed one of the colors-she and I like to change things up a bit-we did it on Wild Lilies and we both are very pleased with the results-will post pics...

Above are new and not available but will be soon-Little House's next ornament, Country Cottage's Button, Button and Bee Joyful....Long Dog's Paws and Claws ....Shepherd's Bush Mothers Hope....
Heading up to NH to spend Mother's Day with my Mom...Dad had his cataract surgery and is doing well but will be doing errands and helping out at the house while he recuperates...I wish you all a Happy Mother's Day-Ruthie just asked me after I wished someone on the phone a Happy M's Day, "What if they aren't a Mother"...to which I responded, "Everyone is...maybe a Dog Mother, a Cat Mom, a caretaker to a child or parent....or a Mother of a child...we are in some ways each a Mother."

So until we meet again, take care and keep stitching!! XOXO








No comments:

Post a Comment